Clone macOS Sierra 10.12 Hard Drive
Stellar Drive Clone software is now macOS Sierra compatible. It also supports macOS 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 and 10.11. Below are some of its salient features:
- Clones complete macOS Sierra hard disk drive
- Creates disk images (.dmgs) of macOS Sierra, SSDs, Volumes
- Creates macOS Sierra bootable USB and Minimal system
- Clone Mac volumes and encrypted hard drives
- Restores cloned data from a folder
- Supports HFS, FAT, EXFAT and NTFS-EXFAT cloning
1) Clones Macintosh HD – Stellar Drive Clone for macOS Sierra clones or create a mirror image of startup disk i.e. Macintosh HD to an another hard drive. It also clones macOS Sierra Solid-State-Drives (SSD), Volumes to another Volumes and Network Drives.
2) Disk Imaging – This macOS Sierra clone software creates a disk image or .dmg file of a volume (partitions), attached external hard drives, solid state drives. Select ‘Source’ drive and provide a ‘Destination’ to start the disk imaging process.
3) Restores a Cloned Volume – Using Stellar Drive Clone application, you can restore a cloned volume back to a folder just by selecting the source (cloned folder) and a destination to which the data of the folder will be restored to.
4) Creates a Rescue USB – With Stellar Drive Clone for macOS Sierra 10.12, you can easily make a bootable working copy of your Macintosh HD (startup disk). You can add your preferred applications and start your Mac with the rescue USB whenever required.
5) Schedule your Backup – This unique feature of the Stellar Drive Clone software helps user to backup macOS Sierra data and even schedule a complete backup of macOS Sierra data to a safe location.