Stellar Drive Clone software is now macOS High Sierra compatible. It also supports macOS Sierra 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7 & 10.6. Below are some of its salient features:
- Clones complete macOS High Sierra hard disk drive
- Creates disk images (.dmgs) of macOS High Sierra, SSDs, Volumes
- Creates macOS High Sierra bootable USB and Minimal system
- Clone Mac volumes and encrypted hard drives
- Restores cloned data from a folder
- Supports HFS, FAT, EXFAT and NTFS-EXFAT cloning
1) Clones Macintosh HD – Stellar Drive Clone for macOS High Sierra clones or create a mirror image of startup disk i.e. Macintosh HD to an another hard drive. It also clones macOS Sierra Solid-State-Drives (SSD), Volumes to another Volumes and Network Drives.
2) Disk Imaging – This macOS High Sierra clone software creates a disk image or .dmg file of a volume (partitions), attached external hard drives, solid state drives. Select ‘Source’ drive and provide a ‘Destination’ to start the disk imaging process.
3) Restores a Cloned Volume – Using Stellar Drive Clone application, you can restore a cloned volume back to a folder just by selecting the source (cloned folder) and a destination to which the data of the folder will be restored to.
4) Creates a Rescue USB – With Stellar Drive Clone for macOS High Sierra 10.13, you can easily make a bootable working copy of your Macintosh HD (startup disk). You can add your preferred applications and start your Mac with the rescue USB whenever required.
5) Schedule your Backup – This unique feature of the Stellar Drive Clone software helps user to backup macOS High Sierra data and even schedule a complete backup of macOS High Sierra data to a safe location.